A condition characterized by “redundant” shortened heart (extrasystole). A push in the heart during an IRR does not cause dangers, but they always cause people great anxiety, leading to the onset of sharp attacks and the fear of death.
How does this happen?
Extrasystole is an extraordinary heartbeat, felt as a sharp blow from the inside. Not such a strong fear as a pause, which should be beyond the “extra” push. This pause is compensatory, it is necessary to restore normal heart rhythm. They think their heart might stop. Often associated extrasystolic manifestations are:
lack of air, feeling of suffocation, shortness of breath, inability to take a full breath
- strong tension
- pain, pressure in chest, stamping
- high blood pressure, dizziness, nausea, emetic urge
- trembling all over
- derealization, fear of death.
Extrasystoles are located in VSD-Schnick for various reasons. The most common is the excessive sensitivity of the psyche, manifested in the inability to withstand stress and mental stress. In addition, the lack of calcium and magnesium in the body, lack of sleep, osteochondrosis. Some dystonic sensations in the heart after eating (mostly when overeating).
Should I be wary?
Extrasystole with the IRR almost never leads to death, but this does not mean that you need to decide without attention and forget about your health. Some negative consequences.
Cardiophobia. Constant disturbances in the rhythm of the heart can lead to the development of an uncontrollable fear of death from heart disease in the VSD-Schnick. You can fight only with the help of a qualified therapist. The situation may be complicated by the fact.
- Cardioneurosis. Extraordinary impulses are also able to trigger the development of the nervous system. So, a patient who has extrasystoles, can begin to constantly listen to his heart and check how well he should.
- Sleep disturbances (insomnia, frequent waking, superficial sleep). If the IRR-Schnick feels thick in the heart when falling asleep, it always affects the duration and quality of his sleep.
What to do?
First of all, it is necessary that extrasystoles and developing compensatory pauses should not be associated with these or other dangerous diseases. However, the examination (ultrasound, ECG) is still worth it – at least for your own reassurance. In addition, it is possible that there will be problems with the IRR.
Extrasystoles are increasingly due to excessive sensitivity and vulnerability of the psyche. You can contact a specialist. At the patient’s psychotherapeutic sessions, various relaxation techniques, breathing exercises and autogenic training are taught. In addition, a specialist can use such methods as systematic desensitization, cognitive-behavioral therapy, gestalt therapy, hypnosis, NLP. Antidepressants, tranquilizers and antipsychotics are often prescribed for the manifestation of the severity of physiological symptoms. In some cases, assigned calcium, magnesium and vitamins of group B. The benefits will also bring:
active walks in the fresh air
- balanced diet, taking vitamins and minerals necessary for the body
- refusal of bad habits and exhausting diets
- physical education (jogging, swimming)
- full sleep
- proper distribution of work and rest
- refusal of self-treatment and use of untested drugs
- fulfillment of all prescriptions of the attending physician
- positive emotions, avoidance of stressful situations.
If a patient has no organic pathology, this can only lead to an understanding of this fact, which helps alleviate the condition of the IRR-Schnick. To avoid other negative consequences. To do this, it is best to contact a qualified psychotherapist.