It is known that people have the most unexpected symptoms. One such manifestation is vomiting. Often, a person regards this symptom as a consequence of poisoning, even without assuming that someone else may develop nerve kidney damage.
Causes and Concomitant Symptoms
Nausea and vomiting can occur for several reasons.
- Swings HELL. From stress, people often experience blood pressure spikes, which can lead to nausea and gagging. With an increased level of blood pressure (hypertension), when adrenaline is released in the blood and the work of the entire cardiovascular system increases, a person is worried
also tachycardia, tinnitus, headache, throbbing in the temples. With hypotension, when the vessels dilate and the passage of blood through the capillaries is impeded, patients, in addition to nausea, often feel drowsiness, dizziness and lethargy, they have flies in their eyes.
- Gastrointestinal disorders. Many patients with an unstable nervous system suffer from problems with the stomach and intestines. For example, the “stressful” overstrain of the gastric muscles causes pain and spasms in the stomach, an increase in the sensitivity of the intestines, and a disruption of the natural balance of digestive functions, leading to abdominal discomfort and diarrhea. As a rule, may be accompanied by severe nausea and gagging.
- Cough. Sometimes because of the experiences and anxiety of the patient dries up in the mouth. As they are involved in the process of swallowing, the muscles become very tense and the salivary glands contract, which provokes a strong thirst and a desire to cough, to clear the throat. A prolonged cough, in turn, can provoke tension in the chest area, a feeling of squeezing of the throat and gagging.
As a rule, accompanied by:
- various respiratory disorders
- trembling in the body, severe sweating
- numbness of the limbs, frequent urination
- panic attacks.
How to stop nausea and vomiting?
First of all, a person must cause his psychological state to return to normal. Only to identify and work out the reason for the need to feel well, you can achieve complete recovery. Self help can alleviate the condition.
To allow nausea and open, you can drink a cup of sea tea, eat a slice of lemon or dissolve the mints. A warm compress with clove, chamomile and lavender oil can also help alleviate the condition – it should be applied to the stomach.
- With increased pressure it is recommended to take capoten and massage the temples and eyeballs. First, you need to put a little pressure on the fingers on the temples and begin to make massage movements. I want the eyes and apples to be the same. You can do any breathing exercise.
- If nervous vomiting is accompanied by diarrhea, it is recommended that you take a tetracycline tablet or loperamide, and you can drink a cup of strong, sweet tea.
- In the event that the accompanying symptoms are pain and abdominal cramps, you should try to completely relax, inhale deeply and exhale several times, after which discomfort arose. For intense pain, take Spasmalgon or Baralgin.
The patient is also recommended:
drink mineral water during treatment, eat diet products and eat small portions
- walk more often in the open air
- exercise (sometimes helps to cope with exercises that promote muscle relaxation).
- give up bad habits, use untested means to improve the condition
- take the necessary vitamins
- avoid situations of stress and timely solve problems related to physical and psychological health.
State when impartially disrupts the usual rhythm of life. Symptoms can be eliminated with the help of some medications, but if it does not affect the cause of the symptoms, it will return again and again. If it is impossible to achieve positive changes on your own, it is recommended to seek help from a psychologist or psychotherapist.