Anxiety in the soul – an unpleasant and frightening state. No obvious reason. This can lead to the fact that a person’s life will remain unbearable.
Search for reasons
Anxiety can be triggered by certain causes.
Own negative experience. Any traumatic event from the past can affect the fact that a person will feel anxiety and fear, as well as constantly expect something bad, fixing on a serious negative. However, he may not understand why this is happening. In most cases, this happens to people. A person begins in everything, above all, to see the negative sides.
- Experience “from the side”. An overly sensitive and susceptible individual for the development of anxiety is quite dangerous for a person who unsuccessfully struggles with life difficulties. They can independently convince themselves of this.
- Upbringing Children raised in a hotel feel anxious or negative, often lining up in adults. Such individuals are haunted by the feeling that the world around us is not safe, and people around are obsessed with offending or humiliating them. A person may not even get involved with the events of the distant past.
Stress, depression, and also irrational fears. People suffering from phobic disorders experience fear not only in situations in which they are afraid, but also in a state of anxiety. The life of such individuals is extremely complex. They have the opportunity to see everything, anything, and end with the surrounding people who may accidentally start a conversation on a painful topic. Anxiety becomes a constant companion of such patients that they can become an integral part of life, which will occur almost constantly.
Anxiety with IRR
Anxiety occurring in people suffering from VVD is often felt. Patients often experience panic attacks, accompanied by multiple painful symptoms, one of which is the fear of death. Even the emergence of the only hope can give a negative imprint on the human psyche and live in the depths of his soul a strong sense of anxiety that can manifest itself for no apparent reason. Patients with VVD do not always understand why this alarm occurs. As a rule, due to the subconscious expectation of a panic attack, causing an irrational fear of death.
How to cope?
You should not ignore this problem and let everything go by itself. Constant anxiety in the soul can provoke:
headache, sleep disorders
- high blood pressure
- heart palpitations
- depression, apathy, hopelessness and helplessness
- dark thoughts, long depression
- nervousness, temper, aggression
- avoid social contacts, do not want to leave the house.
In the early stages, the problem can be dealt with on its own.
- Cause positive emotions. Only one conversation with a pleasant person can improve mood and help to start thoughts more positively. Negative view of life. In addition, each has its own problems.
- It is recommended to exercise more often and pay attention to water procedures. Even the simplest loads can help free the head from dark thoughts and give a large charge of positive energy. It is known that water has soothing properties.
- We must learn to live in the present, try not to “load” ourselves, as we expect what will be ahead, and appreciate every moment. You can escape with the help of an interesting film, walking with friends or your favorite hobby.
Anxiety in the soul without a reason can not be. As a rule, because they are not too obvious. In psychological cases, it is necessary to contact a psychotherapist, cause discomfort and act on it with the help of a special technique.